1:50 PM

Where is the balance between being a servant of God and being in earthly relationships? First corinthians says the infamous: Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Today I wasn't patient, I wasn't kind, I did insist on my own way, and I was most definitely irritable and resentful.

So then, when we resolve conflicts in our lives...doesn't this mean that nobody is really 'right' and nobody is really 'wrong'? Or does it mean that this anger and hurt feelings are not valid? I believe that they are. How am I supposed to live those words out and at the same time resolve conflicts where I feel that there IS a definite right and wrong. Why are the little things never clear. I'm not supposed to go murder someone, that's obvious. But when a situation deeply upsets me, but can be looked at completely different from another person in a not upsetting way...what do you do...

feels like a lose lose, unresolvable situation that is going to force one of the people in the relationship to suck it up and deal with it while the other barely has to compromise. maybe this isn't accurate..but it sure seems that way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images