DIY: Earthy Candle Holders

2:17 PM





Okay. LOVE. Helllooo Christmas Gifts!
It's hard to see in the pictures, but these are two different sizes. The one on the right is about two inches shorter. Also, the one on the left is made out of a recycled jelly container! We have tons of them. The shorter one was just a small candle holder we had. I used a hot glue gun because it was faster than waiting for other glue to dry, and I knew I'd be wrapping them with the leather strips I had, so I figured those would reinforce it! The hot glue is really sturdy though. Because I'm using tiny tea-lights in them, I'm not worried about the heat messing with the glue. I love the way these look with our burlap table cloths!! So easy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images