Easy T-shirt Bird Ornaments!

4:10 PM



After Christmas ended, I realized how little ornaments Chris and I have. We tried to collect them as we were dating and engaged, but somehow that didn't seem to work. So it's been my mission this year to slowly make/collect things to use for ornaments so that we'll have awesome, memorable things on display!

I made this out of a white t-shirt, and the small heart is just a piece of a red bandana. They aren't stuffed with anything, they are just scrunched into spheres and glued together with a hot glue gun! I happened to have the feathers lying around, and the beak is actually just a coiled up twisty tie. This particular one is hanging from hemp string. This literally took 5 minutes and was super fun to make!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images