recent happy things!

3:20 PM

Basically my lovely friend Mandy told me I needed to be taking weekly belly pictures and we compromised with every 2 weeks. I don't think I look any bigger from 15 weeks...buuut who knows. You're welcome, Mandykins. In case you were wondering--as expected, this week's mirror pic was not any less awkward feeling than the last time. (And obviously I cropped out some of my head. Meh.) But we sure do love this baby!


Pax fell asleep on my hand, so naturally I didn't move for a good 30 minutes because it was really cute and clearly he was comfortable.


Saturday morning pancakes: chocolate version. My hubby rocks. :)


Speaking of. My favorite with sleepy-morning-eyes and hair. 


Sweet coffee goodness in my most favorite mug. Also: why doesn't decaf ever taste as good as caf? 
The best decaf I've found is any starbucks version...but still. 


That is all!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! Cute little tummy!

    And Charlie falls asleep on me all the time - and I do the SAME thing! It's just too cute to disturb! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images