May

3:00 PM

Well well! I've been neglecting this little space of mine for a bit and all I left off with was a post about my impending doom due to the worst sickness I've had since I had mono more than a decade ago. 


Totally not an exaggeration.

I have recovered with no help from the non existent medicine I was prescribed and I'm here to tell you that nothing has changed aside from my healthier body. 

And I am really really really okay with that. Life is steadily moving along and I am certainly okay with this season of settling in and pushing forward. 2014 will be the first year that we don't move (at all, but especially not multiple times) and 2014 will also be a year of thankfulness. 

Is it too late to reflect on this upcoming year that's already a third of the way over? I was still in survival mode for the beginning of it, in that we moved to a new place and Chris was finally done with school and we sort of realized quite late that we breezed through the beginning of a new year without much of a thought.

So here is to the new beautiful year we have been blessed to be a part of. We know it will be one of continued restoration and growth. And hopefully one of more joy than we can possibly fit into our hearts! 

I am happy to be here.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Y'all are just the cutest things ever. And totally perfect for each other. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images