Knowing today more than ever-that God is SOVEREIGN.

5:31 PM

How often I forget that statement. You could say that today was a day filled with coincidences and chance, and that the universe was perfectly aligned for my benefit--but 1)I don't deserve for ANYTHING to be aligned for my benefit, and 2) the older that I get, I realize even more that believing in the fate of "chance" not only takes a jab at God's perfectly planned blueprint of life, but it lessens the enormity of the fact that He IS sovereign. He is. And thank...well..GOD that He is sovereign, because what a mess life would be if that were not true.

What a mess I am, imperfect, impure, and unworthy..and still You take perfect care of me. I love you so much, Lord. SO MUCH.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images