It's official

7:03 PM

...we need a video camera. You can't understand the hilarity of our lives together until you see it on video. We don't want to be reality stars. We're not that interesting, and to be honest, cable television couldn't handle us. They'd laugh too hard. (Kidding) But maybe it's true.

For instance, as I type this my husband is reading a coupon out loud in a hispanic accent. I don't know why. Actually I don't even think he notices he does that until I laugh. (Chris is going to seek vengeance for this post.)

That being said: first financial splurge on a non-necessity related purchase (which is an extreme rarity) is going to be a video camera. Get excited.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images