You can't be serious.

10:52 AM

"The use of stimulants with children ages 2 to 4 tripled in the 1990's and have continued increasing since."

Context: Within the U.S. only
Who: IDIOTIC parents
Why: "my child is acting bipolar, happy one minute, sad the next, and hyperactive as well, but then sometimes they won't stop crying."

Let's just take a moment to look at the facts: YOU'RE CHILD IS TWO YEARS OLD..ya idiot.

My tolerance for these types of things is extremely low. I'm sorry. No I'm not. I'm not saying that children don't have their serious medical disorders. But you can't diagnose a CHILD with a personality, mood, or anxiety disorder when they are 2. or 3. or 4.

In fact, I'm not a mother, but I'd venture to say that if your two year old does NOT act bi-polar, you're probably in the minority. Terrible two's, anyone? Oh right, we have medication for that.

Things like these make me scratch my head for days. They also make me want to punch some parents in the face and give their kids to people who actually WANT them, yet can't have them.

Sorry. That's too violent. I want to calmly report them to DSS so that people like me can intervene and professionally slap some sense into their heads.

Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions, don't comment here, just go google Rebecca Riley.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images