Fun Pictures.

10:12 AM

Lately I've been working on a TON of photos, which is super exciting, but sometimes I get caught up in the business side and forget to just take my time looking at photos that keep me motivated. I usually look to the work of others for inspiration, but I'm trying not to be so critical of myself these days..so I thought I'd post some of my favorites as of late. (It's so hard to view your own photos objectively without being super hard on yourself...something about artists never being satisfied with their own work. I'm workin' on that..) My favorite pictures are ones that capture personalities and moods without being super structured and posed! Here are some of my favorite recent ones.







Happy Monday!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images