1:14 PM

I'm currently freaking the freak out because my stinking camera sd card holder is malfunctioning and causing me to not be able to take any pictures at all. I'm documenting this to show myself later because I should never be reacting this way about a material possession, no matter what. However, right now...it is what it is. Chris is currently working on it and so I am going to comfort myself by posting two really attractive pictures of him. Because when all else fails it's like HEYWAIT..my husband is really hot. P.S. I have not done any editing to these. His eyes are, in fact, that gorgeous. And those lips...thossssse liiipppppps. K. I'm done. Sorry.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images