Chris is employed!

12:44 PM

Today Chris had two interviews. 


Today Chris was offered both jobs.

We came home, jumped on the bed, called the folks, did some dancing..'twas a celebration all around. 

He really had a hard time choosing which one to take...but ended up going with the   Renal Transplant unit. (I know next to nothing about medical things aside from OB so basically I know that that floor sees a lot of blood and organ-switching and other things that make me feel sick.)

Chris starts on February 10, the day before his birthday. :)

I couldn't be more proud. But also, I want to especially thank all of you who made this whole thing possible...you know who you are. <3 It's been a whirlwind and we have been just so so blessed.

So thank you. 

Onward! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images