Alone time.

4:22 PM

I've been dealing with a lot of serious stuff lately. I'm at the point in my life where whatever decision I choose to make is going to completely change the direction of my life. I've been forcing myself to play it safe and I'm always a bit scared of disapproval..so a couple hours ago I headed to the botanical gardens to walk, pray, and journal. I wrote (quite furiously) for about thirty minutes before praying and I feel so much better now. I may not have all the right answers right now..but that much needed alone time/a good cry (along with a ton of Reese's peanut butter cups) helped, which got me to realize...I LOVE having all of my friends so close to me in this apartment complex..but sometimes right when you need some quiet time..there's the knock (or just the walk-in) of friends. Don't get me wrong..I love them ALL and they are great company, but I find that if I don't have my alone time then i'm not such great company to them at all. I'm going to make it a point to set some time aside every day..even if I can't find solitude in my apartment, places like the gardens and even secret beach are going to have to be part of my day to day schedule.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images