2:50 PM

Chicks in the Mud from Ridgecrest Summer Camps on Vimeo.


Today I got the email from Sharon saying that the returning staff applications were now up! So I sent in mine. I put on my application that I didn't want to work with Choctaws. Haha, i'm hoping for Cherokees (oldest..high school) or Cheyennes (early middle school, right under Choctaws.) I'm clearly trying to avoid the whole awkward middle school crazy girls stage..Plus since i'll be 21 it's very likely that I'll be able to get on Cherokee staff. I'm really excited right now. I also applied to work for Starter Camp this year which is till August 13. One extra week of the best games and activities, and the youngest girls who have never been to camp before. Plus an extra 200 bucks..apparently starter camp is one of the best weeks of camp.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images