Brother K-Gray

12:37 PM

I have this wonderful friend and brother in Christ named Kevin Graybeal. Kevin worked at Camp Crestridge (not Ridgecrest) this past summer. The job in itself proves that Kevin is one special guy. Not many guys of college age (graduated age..) would want to spend a whole summer working in a kitchen and serving food to hundreds of little campers..all girls..who are more concerned with obsessing over looking at the kitchen boys rather than eating. They work from morning until evening taking out our trash, helping prepare and serve food, and all kinds of manual labor from May till August. The best part about these guys (only 3 of them..) is they also serve as friends to us counselors just because they want to.

Kevin especially, helped me through MANY hard times I faced this past summer. He served as a mentor and shoulder to lean on for me..and prayed over me and wrote me encouraging letters many times over the summer..to which I cherish and read to this day. He has the ability to see the good in everyone with such a genuine nature. He truly is one of the most Godly men I know.

The reason I'm writing this is to say that Kevin (aka K-gray..and more personally, Kdizzle) is heading off to Manali very soon to serve God. I have his blog posted over here to the right for you to read and support him...and mostly to pray for him and his safety, growth, and service to God. This would mean SO much to me..and to him.

Acts 6:4 "And we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images