Separation Anxiety, Part II

6:05 PM


So, I'm home from camp..going through the same depression as last year..no surprise there..at least I was mentally prepared this time. Amazing year, but it's going to take me a few months again to really be able to write about it. All I know is that the "theme" in my heart this summer was definitely owning my faith..believing what I believe and knowing why I believe them..taking the foundation my parents had planted in me and really finding out why I believe these things. I realized once again the reality of what Jesus has done in my life. I rediscovered why the way Jesus lived really is the best way to live. I rediscovered my brokenness and the weaknesses that He wants to turn into good. I realized more greatly the impact of selfish behavior. I realized once again that God didn't have to reveal any part of his plan for my life to me, but he did..because He is good and just and He is love.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images