Heard of Live58?

3:40 PM

What could you give up to help eradicate extreme poverty all over the world?

58: Intro Video from LIVE58NOW on Vimeo.


My brother recently went on a trip to visit an organization in Charleston, SC that promotes and provides clean water in developing countries. He told me when he got back a story that put knots in my stomach. He went to businesses trying to raise awareness and support for them. He finds one lady working in a shop and asks, "Would you be willing to display any information or flyers about this organization that provides safe drinking water for the developing world?" She responds, "I'm not sure, the owner isn't here and I can't make that decision. But anyways, shouldn't we be trying to help the people in our OWN country first?" I don't have anything nice to say about this, so I'm going to move on to the cause.

This may have been founded by Christians, but this is not just for Christians. It is for EVERYBODY who cares about the extremely impoverished and hungry. It is for those who wished no child would ever die of unsafe water, lack of food, or illnesses that should never kill. Create a team, invite your friends, see who you can impact together. If you'd rather join a team that's already established, feel free to join the one my husband and I are on called "DCF Mission Team."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images