Genius.

4:01 PM

Want to know a fun fact about me!?


My favorite director/produce/writer is Tim Burton. Hands down, nobody even comes close. Whenever I tell anybody this they tell me I'm weird. So I usually don't. I'm pretty sure my mom loves him too which makes me super happy because we can both be weird together. (What's new..) But anyways, now you know.


I've been hooked ever since I was a youngin' watching classics like Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands. This guy is a creative mastermind..he does what NOBODY else does. Not to mention, I just really like dark humor, and it doesn't hurt that Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp are in every other one of his movies, they are 2 of my favorite actors. I've seen all of his movies, and have yet to see one I didn't love. Yes, even Corpse Bride and the Nightmare before Christmas. Love.


Anyways, I say all this because I'm SO pumped about his new movie, Dark Shadows. Here's the trailer:






What's also awesome, is that Chris enjoys him too. He doesn't have the same obsession I do, but he totally gets it. In fact, I just made encouraged him to watch Edward Scissorhands (the hundredth time for me) because the boy had never seen it before. Blasphemous, I said. He loved it.


Boom. Perfect. Can't wait for this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images