Well, Shoot! Korean Beef and Fig Dressing

11:43 AM

I made a really good meal last night and didn't take a picture of it.
LAME.

Also nerdy that I try to remember to do that.
Whatever, I didn't come up with the recipe anyway, but
here's a link to it:  Korean Beef

This recipe is ALL over pinterest. I figured that means it's good.
Luckily for us, we happen to have organic, local, grass fed beef on hand.
Huge. HUGE difference. Seriously.

I wouldn't try it if you don't have good quality stuff, otherwise
it would end up a greasy, weird mess.

What I DID make was some awesomesauce fig
salad dressing. So stinkin' delicious. We love figs.
Morgan isn't sure if she likes them but at least that's not a no.

Fig Dressing:
A.....handful? or Two...of whole figs. (eek. sorry. I don't measure. I'd guess it was about 2 rounded cups of figs.)
Good quality balsamic vinegar (1/2 to 1 cup)
S&P
A little bit of olive oil or grapeseed oil. (Urgg...maybe a couple tablespoons?)
Garlic, chopped (or whole if you have a good blender.)

That is IT! Blend that sucker up. It's sooo good, especially with spinach leaf salad and feta cheese.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images