Chris and Jordan's Bucket List

9:06 AM

1. Bike across the country (2-3months?)
2. Hike (a good portion, if not all) of the AT
3. Backpack through Europe
4. Doctor's Without Borders/Social Work Missions
5. Africa.
6. Have a lot of babies
7. Take our kids on adventures such as those mentioned above

This is a small portion of our list, but we are determined. I want to see the world, I want our kids to see the world, and I want to do each of these things not as a selfish feat to accomplish, but a mission to meet with, interact with, love, and serve all kinds of people from all different walks of life. I want my future kids to know the importance of seeking God's kingdom outside of American culture as well as inside. We want to keep our adventurous spirits..and we want to be the unstoppable Team Tate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images