Aunt and Uncle! :)

7:52 AM

This past weekend was the first I'd ever seen chris with a newborn. I knew he was good with kids, but man. Every other time I turned around she was sleeping on his chest. Thus, meeting our first little niece has made me realize a few things:
1. Chris is going to be a great dad. (Don't worry, I actually knew this before the weekend, it just reinforced it.)
2. There's something very attractive about how excited and loving and great he was with her.
3. I want to have a lot of babies with him.

That is going to be such an amazing season in life, whenever it may be! I'm so thankful for my awesome husband! We had so much fun meeting her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images