Pantry Makeover

7:24 PM

After our lab, we went over to the Hayes to finish painting the living room. Shannon told us we needed to go shopping in her fridge and cabinets, because after today, the food was being tossed. Its really hard for me to refuse free food, so Jordan and I filled about 10 walmart bags up with different food items. Now we have a 10 years supply of sweet tea and enough food to feed 2 people for a good while.

However, this supply of new food items didn't have anywhere to go in our apartment- except on top of our cabinets, so now the left side of our kitchen looks like a well stocked aisle in Bi-Lo. I really don't mind though because its during my 4th meal food scavenging raids that its especially convenient to have your own grocery store built in to the apartment.

-Chris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave us some love! And don't forget your blog link so I can visit! :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images